Invited SessionsInvited Sessions are organised and chaired by senior researchers who have knowledge of, and a special interest in, the topic of the session.
Click here to see a list of Invited Sessions and Workshops being organised.
Organisers of Invited Sessions undertake to:-
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates;
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. If there are sufficient papers, the session may become a workshop.
- Ensure the papers are submitted through the PROSE online review system;
- Manage the review process for these papers using PROSE;
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers and enter these on the PROSE system;
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline;
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
Click here for the Invited Sessions Online Submission and Login page
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. This should include:-
- The title of the session;
- A paragraph describing the theme of the session - all invited sessions for KES2007 must have a significant level of Intelligent Systems content;
- A short-from CV for the proposed Invited Session Chair(s).
- Contact details for the Chair(s).
Click here for Guidance notes for Invited Session Chairs.